There was working group meeting of the PCC in December at which no recommendations were made, but the two PCC members of the Hall working Group who are also members of PCDT were asked to delay forming the Trust until after the next PCC meeting. This we agreed to do.
The next PCC meeting is at 7:30 pm in the 12th February in the Village Hall. We do not know what will happen at that meeting, or whether the PCC will make any decision regarding the continued operation of the Hall Group. The PCC may decide to withdraw from arrangement with D&G, seek to form a new Hall Group or continue with the existing one. In any event D&G Council have intimated that they have no budget to support the Hall from next financial year ie from 1st April 2019.