We will post updates as we get them on our facebook page.
We will also try to keep this site updated with the documents and other information received from #supportDG and others.
..Contact us on facebook: facebook.com/pcdt.scot
This is the main website for Dumgal information. The link below takes you to the council updates.
- http://dgresilience.org.uk/ This is a search engine for help and support across D&G on a map.
- This page gives you the latest number in Scotland updated at 2pm each day, plus links to the Scottish Government Covid -19 publications
National COVID-19 Helpline 0800 111 4000
For people who don’t have family or existing community support and can’t
get online and who are over 70, disabled, require the support of mental
health services, are pregnant or receive a flu jab for health reasons, will be
directed to our dedicated local team who can offer essential assistance.
- Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans 116 123
- Age Scotland 0800 12 44 222
- Shelter Scotland 0808 800 444
- LGBT Helpline Scotland 0300 123 2523
- Childline 0800 1111
- Social Work Out of Hours 01387 273660
- Business Support Helpline 01387 260280
- Mental health – Support in Mind Call 0300 323 1545 or visit
Help for Volunteers
- Coronavirus: How to help safely
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information for individuals and businesses in Scotland
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): clinical guidance for the management of clients accessing care at home, housing support and sheltered housing
UK Government Guidance Documents
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for UK businesses
- Coronavirus Bill: what it will do
- Fraud control in emergency management: COVID-19 UK Government guide
- Regulatory status of equipment being used to help prevent coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Check which expenses are taxable if your employee works from home due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Deferral of VAT payments due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Claim a grant through the coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): UK transport and travel advice
- Government support available for landlords and renters reflecting the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Check if you could be covered by the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Closing certain businesses and venues
Other useful sites
There is a lot of misinformation and half truths about. These are a few useful links to factual sites.
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 The World Health Organisation.
- Number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK The UK official stats.
- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ This is a world stats It contains much good news about the number of people recovering in different countries.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic This is wikipedia’s attempt at debunking the conspiracy theories that have been circulating in social media.
- https://www.positive.news/society/media/separating-fact-from-deadly-fiction-the-london-team-factchecking-the-coronavirus/ This is positive’ news spin on the pandemic with links to good news stories.